This tomato bruschetta is a great appetizer to serve at your next essential oil class or party! Share this healthy refreshment, and allow your guests the opportunity to experience food flavored with essential oils!
Tomato Bruschetta with Basil Essential Oil
- 4 Tbsp. (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 drops basil essential oil
- 4 ripe roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 Tbsp. (11 g) fresh parsley
- Salt, to taste
- 1–2 baguettes
- Butter (optional)
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a pan, and sauté over medium-low heat for 1–2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a glass mixing bowl. Allow to cool before adding basil essential oil, tomatoes, parsley, and salt.
- Slice baguette, and brush the tops with butter if desired.
- Broil the baguette slices until golden brown.
- Place some of the tomato mixture on top of each bread slice, and serve immediately.