This roll-on blend recipe was submitted to us by Elaine Alvarez as part of our 20 Days of Giveaways contest on Facebook in celebration of our 20th anniversary. Elaine won a copy of our new book, The Essential Home, which is filled with recipes, DIYs, and crafts that are great for marketing essential oils. May you try this roll-on blend and be happy you did!
Happy Roll-on Blend
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 tsp. (10 ml) carrier oil (such as Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, olive oil, etc.)
- 1/3 oz. (10 ml) Roll-on Bottle
- Mix all ingredients in a 1/3 oz. (10 ml) roll-on bottle. Insert roller ball, and screw the cap on. Shake to combine.
- To use, roll as needed on wrists, neck, or feet.