These makeup remover pads will help remove even the most stubborn makeup and leave your face moisturized at the same time!
Makeup Remover Pads
- Round cotton pads
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) witch hazel
- 1 Tbsp. (12 g) Coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp. (1.5 ml) Vitamin E Oil
- 3–4 drops essential oil (optional—don’t use if using this as eye makeup remover)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hot distilled water
- 4 oz. Salve Jar
- Place as many cotton pads as will fit into your 4 oz. salve jar.
- In a separate glass dish, mix witch hazel, coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and essential oils (if not using this for eye makeup). Add hot distilled water; stir to combine as much as possible.
- Pour hot liquid over cotton pads gradually, allowing the liquid to soak into the pads as you pour.
- To use, wipe a pad across makeup that you want removed. Avoid the eye area if using essential oils in this recipe. Wipe face with a dry tissue to wipe off excess oil if needed.