This Pink Lemonade Pie is sweet, tangy, and delicious. It’s the perfect pie to kick off your summer!
Pink Lemonade Pie
- 10–12 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 8 oz. (227 g) cream cheese
- 1 cup (320 g) strawberry jam
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. (45 ml) agave nectar
- 2 cups (480 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) agave nectar
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into pie pan, and refrigerate until set.
- Blend together the ingredients for the filling, and spread inside the chilled crust.
- Whip the cream with lemon oil, lemon juice, and agave until fluffy. Spread on top of the pie.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Note: Chilling in the freezer makes the pie firm up faster and creates a delectable cold treat!